Food Service Payments
We encourage parents to pay for student meals in advance. We accept cash or checks for the amount of the purchase only or for the prepayment of meals. Checks must be made payable to the school’s cafeteria. If a check is returned by the bank the parent or guardian will be notified via mail. Until payment of the returned check has been received all future purchases in the cafeteria must be made by cash or money order. There is $15 service charge applied at the time of repayment.
mySchoolBucks® is your online payment portal; giving you a quick and easy way to manage and add funds to your student’s meal account. You can review recent purchases along with seeing the current balance, plus receive low balance alerts… all for FREE! You can also add money to your student’s account using Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, or debit cards for a small fee. In some schools, you can pay directly from your checking account with mySchoolBucks®.
Many parents have already signed on and are using some of the advanced features of mySchoolBucks®. The most popular is our “Set it and forget it” payment option, which automatically adds funds to your student’s meal account. Funds can be added weekly, monthly or when the balance runs low, (simply choose the “Setup a payment schedule” option during the checkout).
- Safety. Eliminates the need for your child to take money to the school.
- Convenience. Make payments* when it’s convenient for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
- Control. Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring payments & more!
- Efficiency. Make payments for all your children in one easy step- even if they attend different schools within the district.
- Flexibility. Make payments using VISA, Master Card, Discover credit/debit cards or electronic check.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to mySchoolBucks® and register for a free account. A confirmation email will be sent to the address you provide; click on the link included in the email to activate your account.
- Activate your account and begin adding your students. You will need their school name and student ID.
- Add funds* to your students’ accounts with your Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, debit card, or electronic check.
*A convenience fee may apply for payments to your student account(s). You will have the opportunity to review any fees (and cancel, if you choose) before you are charged. Money deposited into mySchoolBucks.com generally appears in the account within 12-24 hours.
Security is a priority at mySchoolBucks®. Our system is secure; providing the highest level of protection for all of your information. All connections to mySchoolBucks® are encrypted with a 256-bit encryption.
If you have any questions, you can email parent support (email@example.com), or call 1-855-832-5226.
The mySchoolBucks® Team